Transitions is the perfect choice for those who need care and support services for the early stages of Memory Care. Our licensed apartments are available as studios and one-bedrooms, with a trained staff that provides personalized support. This encourages our residents to do as much for themselves as possible but provides support in the early stages of memory loss, and a smooth transition to Memory Care for those who may need it.
Services in the monthly base rent for residents include:
- 3 meals each day and snacks(includes some modified diets)
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen services
- All utilities (except telephone and cable TV services)
- Enhanced activities, social opportunities
- 24-hour staff for supervision and assistance
- Regular monitoring for general health and well-being
- Apartment maintenance
- RN support and oversight
- Scheduling of transportation to medical appointments and activities
We assist in designing a care and service program -to fit individual needs for living as independently as possible. The personal support and care fee is based on the actual services provided and is determined following an assessment conducted by our professional team.