Respite Care is Available for Both Transitions and Memory Care.
Respite Care is a short term stay in a fully furnished apartment with all care available to your loved one.* The following are some situations where respite care may be needed:
- A family member or caregiver is going on vacation, and a loved one needs a temporary place to live while they are away.
- If an individual is being discharged from the hospital or nursing home, but still need some assistance before going back home.
- If you are just deciding your level of care and would like to try it for a short time before making a final decision.
Services provided for Respite Care:
- Fully furnished apartment
- Medication management
- 3 meals each day and snacks
- Some modified diets
- Daily assistance with bed making
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen services
- All utilities (except telephone & cable)
- Planned activities and exercise programs
- 24-hour staff for supervision and assistance
- Regular monitoring for general health and well-being
- Apartment maintenance
For more information on our rates and services, please contact us or stop by for a tour. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest for lunch or dinner. We look forward to meeting you.
*Upon completing a complimentary assessment of your loved ones’ unique needs