We offer scheduled transportation services and provide opportunities for a variety of outings for our residents. Although we offer many life enriching activities within the walls of our Spring Ridge Community we also encourage residents to venture out and enjoy the freedom of going shopping, attending a social event, and getting involved in the local community as well. So, even if you don’t have a car you don’t have to worry, we are here to help you have the opportunity to go out and enjoy life.
Some of the places we go are:
- Medical and doctor’s appointments (on Tuesdays)
- Out to lunch, shopping, Red Hat Society meetings
- Scenic drives/special day trips
- Local events/programs at Senior Centers and Farmer’s Markets
- Social visits to other local nursing homes/assisted living communities to visit friends